HAPPY NEW YEARS! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season spent with loved ones. 2014 has officially come and gone with 2015 taking its place filled with endless possibilities and much optimism. With the start of a new year comes a set of new goals. For 2015, here is what I wish to accomplish.
1. Read at least one new book each month.
Reading soothes like no other. When I read, my mind just shuts off, which on a stressful day, is exactly what I’m looking for.
2. Do more of what I enjoy doing.
Listening to music, taking pictures, reading, and blogging of course.
3. Make a Spa Day every once in a while.
Great for providing immense relaxation and perfect for slowing down and de-stressing.
4. Eat more high quality dark chocolate.
Not only is it a to-die-for treat, it’s also good for your health cause it’s loaded with antioxidants.
5. Take the time to clean as I go and clear away any clutter. And finally…
Living a minimalist life by purging what is not used or loved.
6. Be nicer to myself and my body.
Making time for myself allows me to renew, heal, and create reserves of energy and peace.
The key to sticking to your resolutions is to be realistic and open-minded. What are your new year’s resolution? I would love to know.