Hey guys, I’m taking a short break from product reviews to do a quick tag instead. I hope you enjoy.
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, once in the morning and once before bed.
2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I have oily to combo skin.
3. What is your current facial wash?
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser
4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes, with the St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
5. What brand do you use?
6. What moisturizer do you use?
Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion.
7. Do you have freckles?
8. Do you use eye cream?
Not using it yet, but I will in the future.
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, but its gotten so much better now.
10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes. I am using it now but I could probably stop if I wanted too.
11. What foundation do you use?
I don’t use foundation.
12. How about concealer?
Maybelline Fit Me
13. Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, I have a yellow undertone.
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They add drama to your eyes, but can feel a bit heavy at times.
15. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, and I do more or less.
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Covergirl and L’Oréal
17. Sephora or MAC?
18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
19. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Sigma or MAC brushes
20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, Nars Smudge-proof Eyeshadow Base
21. For the face?
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
22. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
MAC: Folly, Sable, Shroom, Sketch, Mystery, Brule
23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I used to use pencil, now I just skip eyeliner altogether.
24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I don’t really like them. They’re kind of messy.
26. Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes, when I’m going for a really natural look.
27. What is your favorite lipstick?
Maybelline Color Whisper in Rose of Attraction
28. How about lipgloss?
Revlon lipgloss in Super Natural. It is very similar to my natural lip color.
29. What is your favorite blush to use?
30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
I love it. When I find something I like, I feel like I’ve won the lottery.
32. Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes, you can find some really great deals.
33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I think it would be fun and there’s always something new to learn about makeup.
34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
When I’m in a rush.
35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Contour not blended enough is really unflattering.
36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I prefer neutral makeup much more.
37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
I get inspired by many red carpet looks and like to change it to make it my own.
38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Eyebrow pencil because defined brows really help to frame your face.
39. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, I actually do that most of the time.
40. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I am happy with how I look without makeup.
41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC. They have many products that other brands just can’t compete with.
42. What do you think of Makeup?
It is a great way to enhance your natural beauty, but it’s not something you should rely on.
Yes, I am well aware that there are 42 questions, but the more the better right?! Thanks so much for reading and if you do this tag, I would love to know your answers so leave them down in a comment below.