This blog has gained so many new readers over the past year, so I thought it would be a good idea to do a post where I reintroduce myself.
1. If you could tour any continent, which would it be?
I love Europe and would love to go. I haven’t been but I feel like I would really like the whole laid back vibe of the place and it’s a culture I would really like to be immersed in.
3. What are your airplane essentials?
Besides my passport and tickets, I have a book, headphones, and lipbalm with me at all times in my carry on.
4. What tips do you have for someone starting a blog?
Just go for it! The internet is so large there is a spot for anyone and everyone. It’s also very important to create a blog you would want to read. Don’t get caught up with the numbers and don’t be discouraged if your blog is not the best at first because we all start of that way.
5. What three items can you not do without when doing your makeup?
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Anastasia Brow Wiz, and Urban Decay All-Nighter makeup setting spray. No matter how minimal my makeup is, I always have these on my face.
[Check out my Minimal Schoolday Face here]
6. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Of course! I mean you already paid for them so why not?!
7. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Door closed always. In fact, one of my pet peeves is when someone comes into my room and then leave with the door wide open.
8. Favorite high and low end mascara?
High end would have to be Too Faced Better Than Sex and low end would have to be L’Oreal Voluminous Full Definition. They make my lashes look voluminous yet natural.
9. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, and in the shower, when i’m cooking, when i’m with friends. Basically everywhere, though i’m not good at it.
10. Are you embracing the minimalist living trend?
I am and love it. It has opened me up to really loving and appreciating the things I already own and not constantly yearn for more.
I hope you guys like this and feel free to answer along in the comments!